Amazing Photo: The Ultimate Meadow
Fifty seven varieties of flower make up this gorgeous field. Its creators — Brian and Denise Herrick of Somerset in England — call it a Field of Dreams. The land was formerly an abandoned lot before the Herricks hatched their plan to turn it into a massive flower field. The seed mixture was devised under the guidance of Clive Farrell, one of England's leading wildflower experts, and the seeds were provided by Emorsgate Seeds in King's Lynn, U.K. The attraction drew thousands of tourists this past year, and admission fees helped raise money for charities.
- Naughty by Nature: The World's Most Disgusting and Deadly Flowers
- Previous Strange Snapshot: 15-Year-Old Girl Gets Bionic Fingers
- Previous Strange Snapshot: Killer Jellyfish Nabs a Fish
Life's Little Mysteries: Gift Edition Hardcover Book
Uncover the truth behind more than 100 mysteries that surround us every day with our new hardcover book! Perfect for gifts and classrooms, and suitable for all ages. Some of the included mysteries are:
- Why Do Cats Land on Their Feet?
- How Long Does it Take to Make Petrified Wood?
- What Everyday Things Around Us Are Radioactive?
Find out all of this and much, much more in our NEW hardcover book.
It makes a great gift idea for all ages. more info>>