Infographic: A Day in the Life of the Average American
Earlier this month, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development released the results of a survey that revealed the social tendencies of people in 34 countries. The study revealed how Americans stack up against people in other countries by several measures, including time spent cooking and shopping, as well as the more standard statistics, such as average income and poverty rates.
You can read the full story here, but sometimes a graphic is just much more fun.
- 15 Weird Things That People Do Every Day, and Why
- 13-Pound Baby Part of a Growing Trend
- The Top 10 Best Governed Countries in the World
Life's Little Mysteries: Gift Edition Hardcover Book
Uncover the truth behind more than 100 mysteries that surround us every day with our new hardcover book! Perfect for gifts and classrooms, and suitable for all ages. Some of the included mysteries are:
- Why Do Cats Land on Their Feet?
- How Long Does it Take to Make Petrified Wood?
- What Everyday Things Around Us Are Radioactive?
Find out all of this and much, much more in our NEW hardcover book.
It makes a great gift idea for all ages. more info>>